Tuesday, January 22, 2008

CNY resolutions

Was doing some in depth reflection while walking home....was recently told to pull up my socks.... so i took stock of my life now.... then realised the prob....i don't really use my brain.....(b4 u switch to a new page) in non-academic matters....i.e. in life, current affairs, social, etc.....

I guess this arose from my character: easy-going, fun-loving, and basically bo chup.... haha this hasn't affected me much until now....since it sort of overflowed into my job....sigh.... and I think i am by nature careless......crap....and i say i am meticulous in my strength when i went for my interviews.....

Was just reflecting..... I think i let responsibilities fly by without caring. at this age i think i need to start picking up the pieces of my responsibilities that i have bee letting drop and press on...

well i need to start changing my overall attitude and outlook, and broaden and widen my views and read more widely. :)

but the gd thing abt me is i will never let anything douse my spirit for long (with bad side comes a gd side....of my char) I can cope stress better than most ppl i guess. i will try to assimilate and absorb whatever i can and be a better person!! am feeling ultimate guilty for making my boss cover up for me.....that is depressing....i don't want to hai anyone. will buck up :)

gd thing is while i was reflecting, i found that i have lost trackof my priorities...of things which are truly impt to me...like my family, qm and my friends. I have neglected them in 1 way and another, and they mean the world to me :)

So my CNY resolution would be to change my attitude and.... to focus more on the impt ppl in my life!!

No comments: