Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Start Appraisals Today

We shld start appraising beautiful things in Singapore.

Well, this does not refer to girls....I know what you are thinking but no.

This is actually a dry topic that many have posted before either on blogs or in the news..

Think we should always commend and praise those in our society who does 'gd deeds' instead of always complaining about the ugly 'Singaporean' or the latest fare hike :P reminds me of a friend i have who complained abt service of Singaporeans in Singapore... and he even coined up a new acronym for it....PEBS....Pay Extra for Bad Service....XD guess who

Was on MRT on my way home from work. I was squeezed right into the middle of the mrt when the door opened (missed the previous one simply becos i could not be sardined into the carriage). just as i was preparing to drift (as in blank out and think of nth), i realised this strange non-Chinese man (because i don't know his race) gesturing for me to sit.....

just as i was feeling amused and dumbfounded, i looked round and saw a...pregnant lady....sigh there goes my seat....but I knew it wasn't for me....if it was...that is really sth to praise!! -_-

i did not even notice the pregnant lady beside me while i was waiting for the train. think the man was quite zai....simply because he noticed..., if nothing else.....there will always be ppl who abab and just pretend not to notice... or ppl like me who really never notice....and truthfully, even if i noticed, it might not occur to me to give up my seat....i always get nudged by qm b4 i realise...sometimes i wonder am i really truly a selfish person XD

but when i stop and think....i will give up my seat if i think abt it.....think i really not using my brain nowadaes.....which taught me a great leasson recently.....

No comments: