Thursday, April 26, 2007

Driving is Fun!!

Started my driving lessons at long last!! after all these years of enduring questions such as "Huh? You got no license meh?" and "Why you don't want to learn driving?", I have finally dragged my lazy butt down to CDC to sign up as a school learner. -_-!! If I had the money, who would not want to learn driving early? Some people just asks the silliest questions.... Taking school instead of private as that is my personal preference la. There are of course good and bad school and private teachers. My Daddy and Mummy also wants me to learn in school so i go lor.

Anyway, CDC is so near my house, and if i learn from school can go circuit to drive every time and no need to pay, so not bad la. :)

Had my first 4 lesson since last monday, and I must say that i had a lot of fun!! initially felt a bit weird sitting behind the wheel and controlling the car, as my whole life i have sat in the passenger seat happily enjoying the view and the air con lol. I must say now that having a clutch pedal really screws up the learning process man....after first 2 lessons, i realised if I learn auto, i can start learning parking and obstacle course after a few lessons in driving and stopping. For manual, learning to use the clutch effectively really takes up all the lesson time. if not for that, i don't need to pay so much for so many lessons le....

Anyway, even though I never asked for a fixed instructor, i've been getting this old chap who is a bit long-winded, but he is kinda nice. lemme go drive on main road once i applied my PDL (told me to go apply asap after first lesson so we can go out for spins, cos he seys staying in circuit is so super duper boring!! which is quite true...got bored after 2 lessons there)

So for my experience driving outside...it is cool!! and so much easier to drive..cos the lane big big, won't drive out one....haha then can use up to 4th gear man...haha but my instructor keep scolding me for going too fast....even got once i upped to 4th gear at a bend then got scolded by him big time....told me i was not supposed to do that until i got my license -_-!!! haha but i oredi floored the accelerator ma....dun up gear then engine very loud...oh well.. haha....after 3rd lesson, i start liking manual driving le....switch gear then fun la....more exciting... then can engine break and slow car bwahaha....think my left turning still not zai for some reason....my right turn since first day no prob...but my left turn always wide de.... I must improve!!

More updates on this when i drive more....hope i dun fail my final theory....CDC got so many people that my instructor told me now ppl taking August dates for driving test le.... :( like that my dream of getting my license b4 my ORD are shattered........ sobs.....stoopid leh.... why people all wanna pia driving now......mebbe should really have gone to BBDC to learn haha....everytime take 2 hours to go home lol

No comments: